The holidays are here and it’s time to celebrate! This season is always a special time at Westglow and, in the spirit of the season, we thought now would be a great time to unveil more little-known facts about this festive property.
– Over 15,000 indoor and outdoor lights decorate Westglow every holiday season.
– On average, Blowing Rock receives 35 inches of snow a year. Perfect for those winter wonderland lovers!
– Dr. Hauschka’s Spruce Bath is one of our most popular retail products every year. It’s only available during the winter months and always in high demand. Truly, it’s a perfect and unique stocking stuffer!
– Blowing Rock has about a 25% chance of having a White Christmas every year.
– Displayed amongst our Christmas themed decorations is Westglow’s menorah. We light the candles on the menorah during the eight nights of Hanukkah, in celebration of that holiday.
– Westglow’s nail salon is always bustling during this happy season, as people are eager for the perfect holiday manicure. Tip: our most popular holiday nail color is O.P.I’s “An Affair in Red Square.”
– Our chefs send out a cookie recipe every year on Christmas Eve as a Westglow holiday tradition. Stay tuned to see what recipe they select for this year!
Don’t forget! This season also mark our biggest sale of the year. Click here to purchase our gift certificates instantly!